Sunday breakfast calls for waffles – and my favorite taste combo is still chocolate and caramel. These chocolate maca protein waffles are one of my favorite ways to enjoy a relaxed Sunday morning. For toppings I mostly use some sort of yoghurt (this time cashew vanilla), fresh or frozen fruit and either some chocolate drizzle or some sort of syrup. My go to syrup is definitely yacon: it tastes a bit like caramel and has a lot of health benefits to offer – including being amazing for supporting gut health!
Chocolate maca protein waffles
- 30 g salted maca caramel protein/Salted Maca Caramel Protein or any other plant-based protein/oder ein anderes pflanzliches Proteinpulver
- 20 g (raw) cacao/(Roh)kakao
- 10 g coconut flour/Kokosmehl
- 20 g plantain or rice flour/Bananen- oder Reismehl
- 20 g almond flour/Mandelmehl
- 40 g pumpkin or apple sauce/Kürbispüree oder Apfelmark
- 1 tsp baking powder/Backpulver
- sweetener of choice/Süße nach Wahl
- 50 ml egg whites/Eiklar or a big or 2 small eggs/oder ein großes bzw 2 kleine Eier
Mix all ingredients with 140ml liquid and bake your waffles in the waffle maker.
Nutritional information for 4 waffles without toppings/Nährwerte für 4 Waffeln ohne Toppings:
27g c I 44g p I 9g f
All products with * are affiliate links. If you want to support me without paying extra money, you can purchase my favorite products through these links. This will enable me to continue providing you with content and help to grow my blog.
Share this Post